2020 Services and Fees for Real Estate Agents:
Professional Real Estate Photography by ProPreView includes complete photo coverage of the interior and exterior of the property.
Click the Blue highlighted areas for samples.
Included at no extra charge are photo enhancements to make your property stand out from the rest. For those overcast days when it’s gloomy, we will replace the clouds with blue skies. When there are issues with the lawn, we will replace it with lush green grass. When there is a view outside, we will make sure you can see through the windows to enjoy it. When it is appropriate, we will shoot elevated front images up to 20’ high to set your property above the others. Tv’s, will have images in them. Fireplace without a fire?…No, we will insert a fire to make it cozy. Area amenities will be photographed if requested ahead of time and permission is obtained from the association, (Note many times, we already have them on file). Two sets of digital files – one Mls compliant and the other a higher resolution for your print marketing needs. These are sent to you via internet for you to download.
Coverage area includes Most of Orange County. Anything outside that area may incur an “Out of Area Fee” which you will be quoted at the time of scheduling. We are MLS approved photographers.
- $195 for properties up to 3,000 sq. ft. – $270 up to 4,000 and $345 up to 5,000
- Quote For properties above 5,000 sq. ft.
- $175 Twilight/Night Photography – Exterior Only – In addition to one of the above plans.
- $355 Twilight/Night Photography – Full Interior and Exterior for homes up to 3,000 sq ft
- $35 2 Virtual Twilight/Night from your Daylight images. Click here for Samples
- $35 Zillow Walk Through Video (ZWTV in addition to one of the coverages above) up to 3,000 sq. ft. – Jump
to the top section of Zillow and Trulia Listings with a short Video showing the layout of the home. Zillow
will give your listing preference above the others without the ZWTV for the life of the Listing. Click here for sample
- NOTE Adding the ZWTV or Z3DT can be “Free” if you, the agent does all the work themselves. If you would like us to
walk you through how to do it yourself, let us know and we will be happy to help you accomplish that.
- $75 Zillow 3D Tour – “Think Matterport” (Z3DT in addition to one of the coverages above) up to 3,000 sq. ft.
Jump to the top section of Zillow and Trulia Listings with a 3D tour through the home. Zillow
will give your listing preference above the others without the Z3DT for the life of the Listing. Click here for sample
- $85 Exterior photography only of residential sites. $35 Credit given if we return to finish the full coverage.
- $175 Drone Still photos, get a bird’s eye view of the property and surrounding areas. $275 Drone Video
- $35 Virtual Day to Night conversion – One of your exterior images converted to look like it was shot at night.
- $39 Virtual Staging – For those properties that are vacant, we now offer Virtual Staging at $39 per image. Click here for V Staging Samples
- $15 MLS Photo Insertion – If you are too busy, in a hurry, or just not near a computer
we can upload the still photos to your MLS listing for you. We are Mls Approved to upload photos.
Just add “PHJerry” to your Mls listing approving us to modify your listing with photos.
- $25 Custom domain name for your tour with the property address good for 1 year Example URL: www.231Rochester.com
- $35 Detail images – For those properties where you would like to have images of fixtures, details, etc. Click here for Detail Samples
- Quote Out of Area – Send the complete property address and we will let you know what the fee will be. If you ask, I won’t say no…Just How Much
- $50 Add a Real Tour Vision platform to host your tours – Studies show Listings with a tour receive over 40% MORE traffic on the net! – A RTV tour will give prospective buyers a chance to see a large screen visual tour of your property 24/7. With the added 360 panoramas (4 included), they can see the entire room as it turns around. Potential clients will see a visual tour like they are walking through the entire property. You will have access to monitor traffic, reports, create flyers for print, email online, posted to your mls and syndication to other major real estate sites. Tour includes background music, agent photo, agent bio, company logo, contact information, property description, Google map with directions and option to send to clients/friends. Click here for Sample RTV marketing tour
Turn Around Times For Photo Delivery:
Image delivery is via internet usually by the next day, but no longer than 48 hours by the time of end of shoot
(Sunday is NOT counted). Most of the time, images are delivered next day. If you are in need of a rush service,
there is an option to have the photos guaranteed delivered by a certain time for a rush fee, Sunday included.
Rush order – photos delivered same day by 11:59pm, $125. By 10am the next day $50.
While ProPreView strives to deliver the images as quickly as possible, normally by the next day, times vary to a degree
because of factors out of our control for the post processing. Your images are Post Processed by our team and take
time to produce the professional images you have come to expect.
Professional Service for over 45 years